Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 Faves

2013...a new year, a new start on reviving this blog and maybe making something of it! I decided to start by looking back at 2012. I did a lot of scrapbooking layouts last year, so I decided to start with my twelve favorites from 2012. It was actually very difficult to choose only twelve! I tend to really like my layouts - some because I like the design or the look of them, and some just because I love the subject or the story. I do want to display what I consider my best work, but some of these I chose because they were milestones in my life and/or in our family or because they look back over time or because they show us all together. Many were inspired by prompts from Feb., May, and Oct. Layout-a-Day (www.layoutaday.com) prompts, and some were done for Guided Design classes that I took through Get It Scrapped (www.getitscrapped.com). Both were excellent and I'd highly recommend them. Here are the first six - from the first half of 2012 (I'll post the other six tomorrow):












No comments:

Post a Comment